Protect and Shine
What is Ceramic Coating?
Ceramic coatings are special chemical polymer solution which are applied to the exterior surfaces to improve the visual dexterity and make maintenance simpler. Ceramic Coatings used in our Calgary studio are applied by hand and have an additional hydrophobic layer of protection.
People keep raving about it. So what more can it do for your car?
Are Ceramic Coatings better than Vinyl or PPF?
Think of Ceramic Coatings like a supercharged and long lasting wax. They are NOT a replacement for Vinyl Wrap or PPF solutions. Rather they compliment such products and we recommend adding them on to your Vinyl Wrap, PPF or Direct Paint Surface. Our Calgary studio offers several types of Ceramic Coatings for multiple surfaces.
Benefits of Ceramic Coating
- Protection from harmful UV exposure
- Protection from hard chemical stains
- Hydrophobic (easy to clean as water beads off easier)
- Add significant depth to surfaces wehter applied on gloss, matte, satin etc
What Ceramic does NOT do
- Ceramic Coatings do not protect from scratches or swirl marks
- Ceramic Coatings do not stop water spotting
- Ceramic Coatings
How long does Vinyl Wrap last?
Ceramic Coatings can last up to 2 years when applied correctly and maintained well. Each brand and application varies.